Senior Manager, Marine Insurance
- The insurance function requires someone with deeper domain knowledge and experience to manage the insurance function for company & to provide guidance and partnering with the commercial function.
- Head the Insurance department and oversee day to-day operation of the department
- Propose and develop insurance policies for the fleet. Plan insurance covers for the fleet .
- Report, review and manage H&M and P&I insurance claims
- Carry out trend analysis of incidents and injuries on board and work with operation and Technical department to reduce accidents
- Liaise with relevant parties on claims status . Work with various stakeholders on claims and follow ups with brokers on existing coverage as well as any changes that should be made to existing coverage limits, negotiate premiums, determine appropriate allocations of premiums among insureds and coordinate payments.
- Conduct periodic review of insurance standards, procedures and coverage plans
- Ability to collaboration cross functionally with the business, finance, legal and other supporting functions
- Able to review and interpret insurance plans and contracts, and synthesize complex situations
- Experience in the Maritime industry will be advantageous
- Team player with strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Possess a Degree related to Legal, Finance, and/or Insurance
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
Remote work from: Singapore
November 4, 2019