Lead Process Engineer (Marine)
- Independently define concepts, lead, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine System within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues. Independently manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering-related problems.
- Prepares Design philosophies, design calculation, UFD, P&Ids, datasheets, conducts studies / reports, prepare facility description / Operation Manual.
- Evaluates all the bids received for process and utility packages from various suppliers, and provide comments/approval to Mechanical engineer, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements. Reviews/checks drawings and documents from team members.
- Participates in meetings, reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues.
- Senior Lead Engineer (E5) – 18 ~ 22 Yrs (OR) Lead Engineer (E4) – 13 ~ 17 Yrs work experience, Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have FPSO Marine System experience.
Duration of employment
Remote work from: Singapore
November 4, 2019