IMPT / Cloud Support Analysts
- Maintain a consistent client focused approach with clients and company peers
- Investigation and analysis of product problems related to assigned software products
- Recommend and implement proposed solutions to resolve reported problems
- Effectively plan and manage own workload to meet desired service level targets
- Degree / Master in Computer Science, MIS or Earth Science or equivalent.
- Experience using OpenWorks, DSIS, Recall, CDS, EDM will be highly regarded
- Proficiency with LINUX/WINDOWS operating systems and/or UNIX environment as the role has a predominant IT component
- Experience supporting cloud environment (AWS/Azure), cloud technical support and operations.
- Experience in SOAP/REST Web services, SQL / NO-SQL / General Database
- Ability to quickly understand and work effectively with Global customers.
- A team player, highly service oriented and self-motivated.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and active listening skills in English are required.
- Good people skills are required
Oil & Gas / Marine
January 28, 2020