General Manager, Corporate Planning and Business Strategy
- Drive Business Excellence through transformational initiative, through people, processes, systems and culture .
- Develop business innovation and enhance organizational capabilities .
- Provide cross functional support and consultation to internal divisions spanning commercial, operations, technical, corporate, etc
- Responsible to leverage Lean / Continuous improvement methodologies to identify areas of opportunity, develop solutions and drive full execution across the business, and you will also be asked to lead business transformation efforts, new revenue-generating initiatives, and/or analytics across the entire Organization
- Job duties include overseeing all aspects of the company, implementing any procedural change necessary, and improving how the people in the company perform through measurable improvements and/or continuous improvements.
- Assess trends, risks, opportunities, and best practices; consult internal and external stakeholders; determine strategic direction; coordinate and implement a corporate-wide plan; and design programs and budgets to achieve sustainability goals.
- Contribute sustainability expertise and insights to leader strategy discussions and collaborate with corporate leaders for commitment, buy-in, and implementation of the sustainability strategy.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Shipping or related fields
- Ability to handle complex and multi-dimensional decision making
- Familiar with commercial and technical domains
- Should possess 15 years of working experience, with minimum of 5 years in Shipping Industry .
Remote work from: Singapore
November 4, 2019