- Support functional areas with resource management and understand the inputs for review of resource output
- Help functions answer critical key business questions, monitor progress and alert any risks with schedule
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprint, specifications, and related documents
- Identifies labour, material and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labour, material and time requirements
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Prepares special reports by collecting analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing technical publications
- Attend pre-job meetings together with Division Manager and/or Project Manager
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Comply all company rules, policies, procedures and work instruction as applicable with the duty.
- Degree holder
- Experience working as Estimator
- Experience in planning using Primavera or MS Project
- Must have experience in Oil and Gas industry preferably in onshore/refineries/ petrochemical projects
- Min. 5 years relevant experience.
Oil & Gas / Marine
Tuas Crescent, Singapore
December 30, 2019
February 28, 2020