Chemical Cleaning Manager
Manage chemical cleaning projects with respect to tender submission, preparation, safe execution & completion of the projects by aligning the requirements to local legislation, client requirements & Company’s system.
Scope of Work
- Oversee activities of teams such as technicians, supervisors and other support technicians during execution of chemical cleaning and various other industrial maintenance services as required.
- Conform to all rules and regulations concerning HSE matters, company procedures, work instruction, local regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure all documents for project such as timesheet, QA/QC documents, job completion certificates, expense reconciliations and job closure reports are completely filled in prior to filing.
- Prepare tenders, job preparation, Method statement and work schedules for clients
- Attend pre-tender and pre job visits
- Perform work as assigned by management
- Collate customer feedbacks & ensure all area of improvement mentioned by customers are addressed
- Manage all projects in accordance to their schedules provided by Company’s management.
- Address issues such as cost, clarification, justification & communication pertaining to lost or damaged equipment, machine or materials.
- Resolve all audit findings within their stipulated timeframe
- Assist HSSEQ manager on incident investigation & submission of safety performance records
- Perform site safety audits and general inspection on job execution
- Comply with all company rules, policies, procedures and work instruction as applicable to the duty
- Degree in Engineering
- 7 – 10 years experience in engineering services, maintenance services in the oil & gas industry
- Willing to work in Singapore on long term basis
- Require to travel 30 -50% to various countries for meeting and site visits.
Beginning of employment
Oil & Gas / Marine
Tuas Crescent, Singapore
December 30, 2019
February 28, 2020