Drilling Engineering Support Analysts
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide front-line software application support in Company’s Drilling Engineering, Data Management, Reservoir Engineering portfolio
- Maintain a consistent client focused approach with clients and company peers
- Investigation and analysis of product problems related to assigned software products
- Recommend and implement proposed solutions to resolve reported problems
- Effectively plan and manage own workload to meet desired service level targets.To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ideally previous experience as a technical geophysical support person in the oil and gas industry
- Proficiency with LINUX/WINDOWS operating systems and/or UNIX environment as the role has an predominant IT component
- Ability to quickly understand and work effectively with Global customers.
- Strong communication skills and active listening skills will complement your organizational ability to effectively multi-task and manage priorities, in order to exceed customer needs and expectations
- A team player, highly service oriented and self-motivated.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Good people skills are required.
- Degree / Master in Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Drilling Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Engineers Data Model – EDM (platform is the industry’s most comprehensive and proven well data management solution)
- Engineer’s Desktop – EDT (comprehensive and the only integrated well construction data management and engineering suite)
- Compass (directional well path planning, survey data management, and anti-collision analysis)
- CasingSeat (preliminary casing design)
- Reservoir Engineering
- CasingWear (casing wear prediction)
- StressCheck (tubular casing design)
- WellCost (specifically for drilling and completions, provides powerful tools to produce accurate project estimates quickly and easily)
- Wellcat (provides precise solutions for both wellbore analysis and integrated casing and tubing design)
- DecisionSpace Well Planning (helps asset teams keep pace with ambitious drilling schedules in complex offshore development and in unconventional plays where planning hundreds of horizontal wells is often required)
- OpenWells (operations reporting system offers a comprehensive solution to track report, and analyse rig operations from site sourcing through to abandonment)
Oil & Gas / Marine
January 28, 2020
March 31, 2020