The Plant Maintenance Functional Lead reports into the ERP Application Manager, and maintains responsibility for hands-on leadership in managing and supporting PM (Plant Maintenance), and related modules within Company’s global SAP system. This position represents the module expertise for Maintenance, leveraging a global outsourcing team for technical support and ensuring services are delivered according the Service levels agreed to.
Initially this position will be participating as an integrated member of the Project team during the build, test, and deploy of Company’s SAP PM module, and will be required to contribute to, and author/review some Business Process Procedures and related test documents. In addition to the Project related build activities, the PM specialist is responsible for working together within Company Group IT to define new IT support procedures.
- Design, build, and maintain extract transformation and load (ETL) processes
- Carry out capacity planning and storage and archiving procedures
- Define quality standards and monitor data quality across the Company’s data domains
- Carry out any additional tasks assigned by the Project Lead
- Manage access and confidentiality policies
- Provide strong analysis and resolution for any issues occurs. At the same time able to review resolutions provided by service provider (AMS).
- Overall 10 years of experience in SAP – Plant Maintenance Implementation, Roll out and Production support.
- 2 to 3 end-to-end implementation cycles experience, roll out and maintenance of global instance of SAP ECC 6.0 or newer version in SAP PM
- Must have experience and strong industry knowledge process in FPSO or Oil and Gas sector
- Experience in working as a Senior consultant for 1 to 2 projects and co-coordinating Clients, Internal team members and providing business support.
- Must have SAP functional and configuration skills with solid understanding of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module and integration with MM, FI-CO, PS
- Experience analyzing business requirements, needs & objectives and mapping them as per SAP Process, solutions and products.
- In depth knowledge of PM, Customization, Data Migration and Cutover activities.
- Excellent communication, Problem Solving and Analytical skills. Also, possess the ability take on challenges and strong determination towards meeting deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.